Sandbox game with mining, crafting and exploration elements. It has a side-view camera, mixing 2D and 3D, with polished pixel graphics!
You can do everything you want, in a procedural, pixelated and fully destructible world, with plenty of different biomes and secrets!
Place and break blocks, build a house, a planting farming, an animal farm, chop trees, craft new items, gather resources, go fishing, ride an ostrich, milk cows, battle monsters, dig and explore the secrets of a random underground, try to survive! The deeper you go, harder it gets!
LostMiner is far from being just another crafting/2D blocky game, it has plenty of new ideas, and was designed thinking specifically on mobile devices, you can play without WiFi, with easy controls and intuitive crafting system, offering you an addictive and great gaming experience to be played everywhere!
LostMiner is a indie game, in constant development, you can expect new features on every update.
If you want to suggest any feature, or have any question, feel free to contact me (email@example.com). Lets build LostMiner together! 😉
– Simple Controls
– Pixel Graphics
– Procedural World
– Creative and Survival modes
– Intuitive Craft System
– A lot of secrets and random elements
– Offline (you can play without WiFi)
– Supports Local MultiPlayer
– Tutorials (www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwAPutXGD2FkojSoPErV9w)
1.3.1 + 1.3.1b*
– Added Ore Seller in villages (to sell your minerals);
– Added new minerals (Emerald and Ruby);
– Please start a new world to get these new features!
– Other minor changes and bug fixes*;
– Now it uses KryoNet for local multiplayer (same wifi), and support for more players;
– Added WereWolf (its better for you to hide on your house at full moon nights ;D)
– Improved the Slime Boss;
– Fixed some bugs and other minor changes;