Set in Kazegaura, a suburb in Japan, just outside of Tokyo,
‘If My Heart Had Wings’ is an animated visual novel bringing forth a passionate,
youthful and dream filled high school life story.
Aoi Minase returns with shattered dreams to his wind-swept hometown of Kazegaura.
There, atop a hill lined with windmills, he encounters a wheelchair-bound girl,
Kotori Habane, and a beautiful, white glider soaring through the sky.
Together, they decide to revive their school’s defunct Soaring Club in order to ride the “Morning Glory”,
a phantom cloud carried on the wind that blows across Kazegaura.
This is a tale of youth, a tale of boys and girls who loved the sky.
■ New feature
★ You can play the continuation of the current mobile version.
We will keep you updated with the following stories.
★ You won’t have to use Wings anymore to read.
You can now freely read all the current scenarios.
★ Offline play
Once you download all the required data, you can play the game offline.
It is not necessary to download everything beforehand, you can download while playing, but we recommend that you download everything for a comfortable gameplay.
★ Comment posting function
This new function allows you to post comments on a current scene. You can then share your review about moving or funny stories with all the players.
This function can be enable/disabled, so if you want to concentrate on the scenario, just disable it.
If you want to share your thoughts with others, enable it.
★ Skip function
If you want to replay the game, you will be able to skip scenes that you’ve already played.
■ Basic Information
– Play the first half of the PC version for free.
(Individual Flight scenarios must be purchased from the in-app store.)
– Ability to start the game from where you left off previously.(Auto-continue function in place.)
– Optional save and load functions
– This game is not compatible with non-NEON enabled devices.
■ Additional content
– Alarm functions- The main character Kotori will speak at the set time. (Exclusive alarm voice included.)
– News and updates for the app will be delivered by Kotori. (Exclusive notification voice included.)
■ Addition of sounds
– Exclusive system sounds for brand logo, title call, save and load functions
– Exclusive rare voice-overs for alarm and error notifications. Over 30 different voice-overs were recorded specially for this.
■ Special features
– Addition of images, homepage, and magazine-like visuals in the game. (non-existent in the PC version.)
■ Game system
– Equipped with important visual novel functions- i.e. auto-play and backlog functions.
– Settings such as volume control, text/auto-play speed and window transparency can be set by the user.
– Ability to turn off movie effects for better performance on slower devices.
■ Homepage for the application
Official homepage: http://www.moenovel.com/imh