TT2 Raid Optimizer is your go-to resource for finding the most optimal decks to use in the Raid system introduced in the 3.0 release of Tap Titans 2.
– OPEN SIM allows you to manually choose any Player Raid Level, Deck combination, Card levels, Titan health, and Strategy to run a massive amount of simulations for an accurate rundown of the expected damage. You can even choose to run the sim across ALL pre-coded strategies to output the best one.
– RAID MANAGER is where the real magic happens and where you’ll likely spend the most amount of time. Save your Player Raid Level, available Cards, and Levels and run simulations across every possible Deck combination to output lists of the maximum damage Decks for the specified remaining Titan health. Maximize your clan contribution by picking your attacks from these results.
This app runs full simulations of each attack, applying each Card’s unique behavior every tap based on %chance and removing health from each Titan part, based on the real game’s mechanics for the most accurate results. While the results have been extensively tested for accuracy, keep in mind the variance in a Deck’s damage can be high at times based on the RNG of that set of simulations.
Join my discord community to provide feedback or report a bug!
– Open Sim fixed to prevent running without a strategy.
– Raid Manager fixed where fewer than 15 cards bypassed the reasonable strategy check.
– Decay and Fuse numbers fixed.
– Cards sorted alphabetically, and save their levels.
– Removed ads on Open Sim runs.
– Button to sync Titan between Open Sim and Raid Manager.
– Preset Titan panel now selects a preset Raid/Titan.
– ‘Overall’ tab that combines strategies from other tabs.
– IAP to remove ads.